Registration is now open for the fall season! We hope to transition from touch to tackle this fall. We will offer this league for boys and girls 3rd through 12th grade. It will be $150 for an 8 week session, September 14 - November 6, with sessions on Mondays and Wednesdays at J Sargent Reynolds Community College - Parham Campus. We will extend the season if tackle is possible in November.
We will be offering a payment plan with the first payment of $75 due immediately; and then the 2 monthly payments will be automatically taken on 10/1 and 11/1. Please register ASAP, we will be administering a late fee for this season of $20 which is set for midnight of 9/14.
The tentative schedule and coaching slate is as follows (subject to change pending registration numbers at each age group):
3rd - 6th Grade
Coaches: Tom Garnett and Todd Borchers (assistants to be announced)
Practice Time: 6:00 - 7:30 PM
7th - 12th Grade
Coaches: Stuart “Boomer” Willis and Russell McCallum (assistants to be announced)
Practice Time: 7:30 - 9:00 PM
We are switching to a new registration system, so please read the instructions below prior to registering.
- Click on the “REGISTER” link in the top right corner. Then click on Create Account. You will enter your email address and then create your username and password.
- You will be taken to your account home page. In the upper right hand of the page – click on the "REGISTER NOW!" Button.
- Select the program you are registering for and answer the questions. (If you are registering more than one child, most of the answers will self-populate for any additional children you are registering).
- If you are interested in being a head coach or assistant coach, you will be able to do so while you are registering your children.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions you will see the Order Summary for review. You will then be directed to the CheckOut page to complete your order.
- All payments must be made by credit or debit card.