Richmond Strikers Boys Lacrosse Mission:
Strikers aim to provide the best instruction and lacrosse environment possible to challenge each player to reach his potential while developing great young men.
About Boys Lacrosse
- Fall registration will open in early July and close in mid-August. Our Spring registration will open in mid-December and close the first week in February.
- Register Early! A waitlist will be made if needed to ensure that players are notified if a spot becomes available.
- If a uniform is needed they must be ordered during the registration. Uniforms are pre-ordered to ensure they arrive in time for the season. We plan to use our uniforms on a 2 year cycle.
- Refunds will be awarded only prior to the first practice.
- Once practices start, no refunds will be awarded.
- All Players will need to be members of U.S. Lacrosse prior to registering for Strikers.
- US Lacrosse Registration: CLICK HERE
- All Striker Players will need our Black and White Jerseys and Grey shorts. These can be ordered during the registration.
- In the fall our 1st/2nd grade program will not play games and do not need to purchase a uniform. They will need the uniform set for the spring season.
- Jerseys and shorts run from Youth S to Adult 3XL.
- Players who already have a uniform DO NOT need to purchase a new one.
- Spirit wear can be purchased by using the link on the registration page.
- Each player is responsible for purchasing their own equipment
- Required equipment includes: helmet, shoulder pads, elbow pads, mouth guard, etc.
- Goalie Gear will be available for our younger age players and must be returned to Strikers Lacrosse
- The schedule for all teams will be posted on the website.
- Once games and locations are finalized they will be posted (Mid-August/ Late February).
- Parents and Players are also encouraged to call 804-288-2261 (updated at approximately 3:30 on weekdays and 7:30 on Saturday/Sunday).
- Players/Parents can also sign up for alerts through Rained Out
Director of Boys Lacrosse: Dave Daly, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most recently worked as the assistant Men’s Lacrosse Coach at Guilford College in North Carolina.
- At Guilford he was responsible for helping with recruiting, scouting, running practices and focuses on defensive and face-off players during games.
- Prior to starting at Guilford College, Daly was the head coach for Hanover High School boys lacrosse team for three years.
- In 2016, he lead the team to a state semi-final appearance, while picking up the Conference and Regional Coach of the Year award.
- Daly has also coached at Randolph-Macon College, Mills E. Godwin High School and Glen Allen High School.
- He also has experience coaching in club, having coached with the Richmond Hawks, Richmond RoughRiders, Coast to Coast Lacrosse and the A.O.D. Richmond Lacrosse Club
- He played lacrosse at Molloy College, a NCAA DII school in New York. Daly was an All-NYCAC defenseman in 2003, 2004 and 2005.