Registration is now open for the 2020 Summer Cricket season! The 8-week season will be from July 13 - Septeber 5, 2020. Practices and games will take place in the Richmond's West End.
- Experienced and highly skilled coaches
- Turf pitches & batting nets
- Skill set covered: bowling, batting and fielding
- Personalized attention and progress tracking
- Participants are grouped by skill level to ensure a maximized training session for all participants
- Drills to improve players quickly and progress them to next stages of their development
- Coed program
AGE GROUP: U18
- 2 practice sessions a week (6:00 PM – 8:00 PM) and 1 game a week (Saturdays)
- Participation in surrounding leagues and bilateral series *
- Cricket soft practice and leather balls are used
- Age groups: 9-11, 11-13, 13-15 and 15+
- $285 Fee
AGE GROUP: U9
Primarily for the kids to introduce cricket in a fun way, learn teamwork and enjoy the time with teammates
- For age group 7 to 8 years.
- Cricket soft practice balls are used.
- 1 practice session and 1 game a week (6:30 PM – 8:00 PM)
- $150 Fee
*Additional fee may be required for team registrations in tournaments and for travel.Contact:
Phone: (804) 874-3762 / (804) 551-7021