Registration is now open for the 2020 Spring Cricket season! The 10-week season will be April 4 - June 13, 2020. Practices and games will take place at Strikers Capital Park and Richmond west end.
• Experienced and highly skilled coaches.
• Turf pitches & batting nets.
• Skill set covered: bowling, batting and fielding.
• Personalized attention and progress tracking.
• Participants are grouped by skill level to ensure a maximized training session for all participants.
• Drills to improve players quickly and progress them to next stages of their development.
• Coed program.
• Playing equipment will be provided *
AGE GROUP: U18
• 2 practice sessions a week (6:00 PM – 8:00 PM) and 1 game a week (Saturdays).
• Participation in surrounding leagues and bilateral series **.
• Cricket soft practice and leather balls are used.
• Age groups: 9-11, 11-13, 13-15 and 15+.
• $285 Fee.
AGE GROUP: U9
Primarily for the kids to introduce cricket in a fun way, learn teamwork and enjoy the time with teammates.
• For age group 7 to 8 years.
• Cricket soft practice balls are used.
• 1 practice session and I game a week (6:30 PM – 8:00 PM).
• $150 Fee.
*Strikers will provide playing equipment for games and practices. However, we highly recommend players to purchase their personal equipment.
**Additional fee may be required for team registrations in tournaments and for travel.
Phone: (804) 874-3762 / (804) 551-7021