Registration is now open for the 2020 Fall Cricket season! The 6-week season will be from Sep 18 - Oct 23, 2020. Practices and games will take place at Deep Run Park cricket field.
- 6 weeks coaching and games-oriented program
- 10 Coaching sessions, Monday / Wednesday / Friday from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM to improve batting, bowling and fielding skills
- 6 games (one game every Saturday, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
- Experienced and highly skilled coaches.
- Turf pitches & batting nets
- Skill set covered: bowling, batting and fielding.
- Personalized attention and progress tracking.
- Participants are grouped by skill level to ensure a maximized training session for all participants.
- Drills to improve players quickly and progress them to next stages of their development
- Coed program
- Participation in surrounding leagues and bilateral series *
- Ages: 9 and above
- $ 150
*Additional fee may be required for team registrations in tournaments and for travel.
Phone: (804) 874-3762 / (804) 551-7021
We are switching to a new registration system, so please read the instructions below prior to registering.
- Click on the “REGISTER” link in the top right corner. Then click on Create Account. You will enter your email address and then create your username and password.
- You will be taken to your account home page. In the upper right hand of the page – click on the "REGISTER NOW!" Button.
- Select the program you are registering for and answer the questions. (If you are registering more than one child, most of the answers will self-populate for any additional children you are registering).
- If you are interested in being a head coach or assistant coach, you will be able to do so while you are registering your children.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions you will see the Order Summary for review. You will then be directed to the CheckOut page to complete your order.
- All payments must be made by credit or debit card.