Own The Goal Fall Goalkeeper Clinic
Spend your Sunday nights developing the techniques and tactics needed to Own The Goal.
Goalkeeper is a position that requires a unique skill set. In order to be the best goalkeeper you can be, you need to train those skills in an environment designed to develop both competence and confidence.
Topics Include: Shot Stopping, Positioning, Dealing with Crosses and Balls in the Air, Distribution and 1v1’s
Director: Celia Mosier
Location: Capital Park
Levels of play: Travel and Recreation
Dates: September 20, 27; October 5, 19, 26 (No clinic 10/11)
Price: $175 (Includes T-shirt)
We are switching to a new registration system, so please read the instructions below prior to registering.
- Click on the “REGISTER” link in the top right corner. Then click on Create Account. You will enter your email address and then create your username and password.
- You will be taken to your account home page. In the upper right hand of the page – click on the "REGISTER NOW!" Button.
- Select the program you are registering for and answer the questions. (If you are registering more than one child, most of the answers will self-populate for any additional children you are registering).
- If you are interested in being a head coach or assistant coach, you will be able to do so while you are registering your children.
- Once you’ve answered all the questions you will see the Order Summary for review. You will then be directed to the CheckOut page to complete your order.
- All payments must be made by credit or debit card.